My baby girl turned one on Saturday; on the same day that my handsome husband turned 29 (or should I write that the other way around?)
We had a small party over the weekend, just our parents and my siblings + some close friends. The weather was perfect and the party was relaxed and she was spoiled and the food was delish.
I have a lot (read: several hundred) pictures from the day. I’ll be sharing some of them over the next few days.
1. And she’s one!
2. Her new fave thing, from Aunt Kim & Uncle Eddie
3. With the cake
4. Smiling at her fave girl-cousin
5. Cake & her godparents
6. Sharing birthday cake with her daddy
7. With Auntie Ashley
8. Enormous rain boots
9 Notes/ Hide
- hipster-miniskirts likes this
- littlemissteacher14 said: Awww! Happy birthday to both of them! I hate that we don’t live closer so we can enjoy those moments with you :(
- newseasonofautumn likes this
- cheeseybunnie likes this
- ashleyfaye likes this
- suburbanwifecitylife likes this
- littlestprettythings posted this